Kamera MN DNR Eagle

Kamera MN DNR Eagle jest zainstalowana w obszarze metropolitalnym miast partnerskich Minneapolis i St. Paul w stanie Minnesota. Na tej kamerze zobaczysz gniazdujące dzikie orły bieliki. Samiec (nieco mniejszy) i samica pomagają w wysiadywaniu jaj, a także dostarczają pożywienia orlętom po ich wykluciu.

Czytaj więcej
Czas lokalny:
gość
2.8K Uwagi
Najnowsza
najstarszy najwięcej głosów
Informacje zwrotne w tekście
Wyświetl wszystkie komentarze
May 17, 2024 10:18 am

The cam is panning I think this is looking at the nest area-can’t see a thing as theres to many leaves now

Screenshot-2024-05-17-10.15.54-AM
KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 17, 2024 9:40 am

Karen Marie you are in my thoughts and heart. Hope the recovery is going well. I know the extent of this surgery but before you know it you will be stronger than you think possible right now. So you just hang in there, get stronger and better and stronger and better. Know that we care about you and you are loved.

May 17, 2024 9:54 am
Odpowiedzieć do  KyDebbie

Hi Debbie I was just coming back to Olives and you just posted😍😘

May 17, 2024 8:32 am

What a great day good morning at the nest cams on we have sound and Tina back, Karen Marie is healing Good Morning at the nest😍😘

Tlroberty
Tlroberty(@tlroberts)
May 17, 2024 7:08 am

Good Friday morning Julie,Karen,Debbie and Deborah 🥰 sorry for not checking in for the past week and a half. I have been busy opening the pool and planting flowers and spending tons of time with Prince. He is very rambunctious.he is in the nipping stage and I have been working on trying to get him to stop 🛑 that.. he is doing really well with crate training no accidents over night at all. He loves to go on walks in the yard. He isn’t vaccinated yet his appointment is June 3rd that was the soonest he could get in. Can’t… Czytaj więcej "

May 17, 2024 8:29 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Tlroberty

Good Morning Tina your hands have been full, with that Prince, just some advice on the biting limit his tug of war games being a mouthy breed the tug of war games makes him use his mouth and it can get him to be excited and teaches him to use his mouth which you don’t want he’s still learning just play fetch with him it will burn off his energy and using a ball will focus his mouth on a ball than tugging on something your hanging onto and he has to use his mouth for this will lessen his… Czytaj więcej "

May 17, 2024 8:59 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Tlroberty

Tina great on the crate training I always had my crate door open and my dog would use all the time I had her bed in there she used it as her dog house and would go in there on her own to take a nap or sleep It was her safe place I could tell her to go lay down and she would go to her crate and lay down 😃

KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 17, 2024 9:37 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Tlroberty

Tina I am so happy to hear from you! You have been missed and wondered about! Seems longer than a week and a half. You can’t care about someone and not wonder about them when they are gone. But here you are and are busy but doing good. How exciting to have a new puppy! What kind of dog is he? I look forward to hearing more about him and his antics. It is so much fun when our friends get a new pet and we hear fun stories. So enjoy your new baby, flower planting, pool. We understand busy… Czytaj więcej "

May 16, 2024 4:08 pm

@tIroberts can you get here are you having problems?

May 16, 2024 4:09 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

I don’t think she’s logged in?

May 16, 2024 4:11 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

@Tlroberts can you not get to SPO if you can or can’t like my post

May 16, 2024 4:18 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

I sent you a private message just trying to help you get here it said you were active 4 hours ago but where?

Tlroberty
Tlroberty(@tlroberts)
May 17, 2024 7:10 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

Julie I am fine I have been really busy.. I posted a message. Sorry for worrying you 🥰😘

KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 16, 2024 9:32 am

Hi friends. I’m checking in to see if there is anything yet from Tina, or another post from Karen Marie. Tina maybe you will feel our vibes heading to you. You are cared very much for, and we are all hoping to hear from you. Hugs to you. 🥰. Karen Marie everyone was so happy to hear from you. If you read this, please don’t think we are prodding you to post. Not at all. You should rest and take care of you. But if you read we just want you to know we care about you, miss you and… Czytaj więcej "

May 16, 2024 10:11 am
Odpowiedzieć do  KyDebbie

Beautiful Debbie and well said😘

May 16, 2024 7:52 am

May 16, 2024 7:48 am

Good Morning at the nest Hope you day is a good one for you and pain free 😍😘 I have ran coming and some storms just have to see how it goes it might go north of me the first round second later in the day Its good for me as I don’t have to water. Karen Marie when do you get to go home? stay strong sweetheart, And praying that our Tina comes back soon thought this picture of 2 eaglets was sweet

Screenshot-2024-05-16-7.39.06-AM
May 16, 2024 7:50 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

Mrphy’s foster eaglets has shown signs of West Nile Virus, he is under are so things will go OK for the eaglet

Screenshot-2024-05-16-7.40.43-AM
May 16, 2024 7:51 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

This is just more info

Screenshot-2024-05-16-7.44.17-AM
May 16, 2024 10:12 am
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

Murphy’s my U oesn’t type sometimes, silly U

Karen Maria
Karen Maria(@karen-marie)
May 15, 2024 3:28 pm

Ty sm for your thoughts and prayers 🥰♥️ I was in surg for 3 hours. Slow recovery .00 I am very worried about tina. I hope her back isn’t acting up again and she’s in the hospital. I am praying for her. 🙏 . I hope you are okay too. I’ll talk the next time I get a chance. They have me lying on my side.

May 15, 2024 5:20 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Karen Maria

Karen Marie I was just checking to see if any one posted, and to my great joy you have posted 😍😘 Its strange that Tina hasn’t checked in, she’s in my thoughts too. So your surgery was long but how are you feeling? I wish for you a speedy recovery time and sending Love, Hugs and kisses to you

Ardyth ~ Tucson
Ardyth ~ Tucson(@ardyth)
May 15, 2024 5:41 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Karen Maria

Hi Karen…thinking of you! Prayers for your healing.

KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 15, 2024 6:21 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Karen Maria

KAREN Marie! You posted! I have worried everyday about you and I am thrilled to see you here. Thank you so much. I know it was hard for you to type that out. You take it very easy, let the healing take place, love yourself and GET WELL. Tell us your progress when it is comfortable for you to do so. But whether we are actively communicating, know our hearts are with you and we look forward to when the new and improved Karen is with us chatting and blabbing away. Remain strong in spirit and the body will become… Czytaj więcej "

May 15, 2024 11:28 am

Good Morning at the nest Karen Marie hope you are recovering well after your surgery, sending you healing vibes sweetie😍😘 Still waiting for the cam to come back on its still stuck but the time is current, and still waiting for Tina to show up again, I’m missing my eagle buddies💖

Karen Maria
Karen Maria(@karen-marie)
May 15, 2024 5:18 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

Oh Julie. I am missing you guys so much too! 😘🌹 I hope you are well. 🌺 Any butterflies yet?

May 15, 2024 5:23 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Karen Maria

Karen Marie I’m here, I’ve had some butterflies but no Monarchs.. yet there’s been some bad weather in Texas and they would be traveling up through there from Mexico, but maybe soon I keep watchin, Its been so quiet here w/o you and Tina, and I’m doing good are you still in the hospital?

May 14, 2024 5:08 pm

Maybe cam will be back tomorrow😃

May 14, 2024 5:06 pm

@KarenMarie, sweet woman you are in my thoughts

May 14, 2024 5:05 pm

Stopping back in the cam has stopped again I see no posts from Tina 😫 Tina where are you😱

May 14, 2024 8:35 am

Good Morning at the nest my thoughts are going out to Karen Marie and that shes having a good morning after her surgery day Karen Marie healing wishes for you sweet heart😍😘

KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 14, 2024 10:24 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

So sweet Julie, I feel the same as you. I’ll be so happy when we see a post from Karen Marie, that she is mending and on her way to be the new, physically improved gal. No improving needed on the real Karen Marie.

May 13, 2024 7:48 pm

@Tinaroberts Tina where are you?

May 13, 2024 7:38 pm

And now no sound again

KyDebbie
KyDebbie(@kydebbie)
May 13, 2024 6:49 pm

This is Debbie. From Kim’s sister:
Hi Debbie,
This is Kim. I’m Karen’s sister. I did receive a call from Karen’s surgeon around 12:30 today. Everything went fine with her surgery. He waited to contact me to make sure everything we well during post surgery. I meant to contact you sooner, but I fell asleep when I got home from work. I didn’t sleep much last night.
Let me know if you have any questions.

May 13, 2024 7:37 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  KyDebbie

Yes Debbie Fantastic news today for both you gals I’m over the moon with Joy I was waiting for you to post something at Bellas and then came here to see if there was news and not just news but good news😍😘

May 13, 2024 12:44 pm

Couple of eagle pictures thebottom one is a eagle and an osprey looking for the same food a nice fish

Screenshot-2024-05-13-12.40.38-PM
May 13, 2024 12:45 pm
Odpowiedzieć do  Julia

The eagle and osprey fishing in the surf😍

Screenshot-2024-05-13-12.41.41-PM
May 13, 2024 12:08 pm

Yippee the cam has started up again😘
and we have they sound back😃

Ostatnio edytowany 3 dni temu przez Julie
May 13, 2024 8:24 am

@Tina I have not heard from you in days getting worried come say HI😍😘