Catalonia Birds and Wildlife Cam

This is a live feed of wild birds and other critters from the area of Catalonia, Spain. Catalonia is located in the northeastern part of Spain. Barcelona, Spains largest city is located in the area of Catalonia.

guest
31 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
6 days ago

Very nice gentleman to feed the wild critters. I also like to feed the ones that enter or yard. Some of my critters.

Muy buen caballero para alimentar a los bichos salvajes. También me gusta alimentar a los que entran o al jardín. Algunos de mis bichos.

7.png
gimpy twins1.jpg
snow hum1.png
squirrel.jpg
c1.png
6 days ago
Reply to  d~w

had some bugs bite? we have the same ivy bordering our yard

cat.jpg
Deborah
Deborah(@deborah)
9 days ago

hard at work 👨‍🌾

1.JPG
9 days ago
Reply to  Deborah

I’ve operated a lot of equipment in my careers & seen a lot of all kinds of equipment. It never ceases to amaze me the design, engineering & “looks” of other countries equipment. I enlarged your “man @ hard work” photo to see if I could tell what kind of Farm equipment the “hard worker” was using. With a tarp closed, it might be a grain hauler or fertilizer spreader or both?

12.jpg
9 days ago
Reply to  d~w

Some of my favorite equipment I’ve operated over the years with the excavator being my favorite.

06.jpg

11 days ago

our badger friend

00.JPG
0.JPG
10 days ago
Reply to  Deborah

Your 2nd capture reminded of some of my night deer captures & a baby skunk that might have “scented” me if I’d scared it (3 feet away).

4.jpg
3.jpg
Deborah
Deborah(@deborah)
10 days ago
Reply to  d~w

close encouter!

13 days ago

Captured red handed @ 9:30 am 9/17/22 or 2:30 am Pacific Northwest time, feeding the “wild critters”💖 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°💖 Man after my own heart!
And some of my “wild critters” captured on our front porch or in yard.(only 5 allowed per post @HNF ◔⌣◔)

fav.png
fly bye.jpg
gimpy1.jpg
selfie.jpg
selfie with doe.jpg
13 days ago
Reply to  d~w

Oops forgot feeder?!? Gimpy is a doe that came into our yard~7 yrs ago with a bad leg injury, when she was a fawn in spots. She went to the back of our yard & bedded down in some brush. She didn’t move for 6~7 days, so I’d take water & food to her 2`3 times a day. She did “recover” & was a regular visitor. She had 4 sets of twins & 2 singles. Haven’t seen her in 1 1/2 years??? She’s the only “wild critter” I gave a name to “Gimpy” & the only 1 I fed with… Read more »

feeder.jpg