Live Barn Owl Nest Box Cam – Dorset, UK

This is a live feed of a wild barns owls named the Lorton Meadows Barn Owls brought to you by the Dorset Wildlife Trust, United Kingdom. The male has a white chest and face. He usually shows up after dark but has spent an entire day with the female. More information to come.

guest
5K Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
PamCo_Home
PamCo_Home(@pamco_home)
10 minutes ago

Good afternoon Lovely Owl-People πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

A whopping 10 degrees when i got up at 8a; supposed to be 55 by end of day; don’t think that’s going to happen πŸ™„
Finally got myself over to the post office; hate when i wait so long; last year they were out by Dec 1 β›„ If all i needed was the drive-by, it would be easy-peasy, but i have 2 out-of-country; 1 to Canada and 1 to Holland and never know how many stamps to use 😏 UGH
πŸŽ…πŸŽ„ Happy Friday πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

Christmas-CharlieBrownPeanutsCrew.GIF
Last edited 8 minutes ago by PamCo_Home
Lynn
Lynn(@lynn)
1 hour ago

Good afternoon…was so tired last night after a long out of town shopping trip…several stores, chicken salad sandwich on a pretzel bun, egg nog shake, lots of going here and there…a pretty and long drive through celebration of lights that took maybe 45- an hour..missed the Hallmark movie that showed a town that we go to often, oh well..and missed the holiday concert but my mom went for a little while.

Lynn
Lynn(@lynn)
1 hour ago
Reply to  Lynn

my sister and BIL went to a Straight No Chaser concert…my sister and I both just love them! sometimes there is a concert on PBS…just now I watched their Happy and Africa videos, so good! and fun!

PamCo_Home
PamCo_Home(@pamco_home)
7 minutes ago
Reply to  Lynn

😘

Chris in Olympia
Chris in Olympia(@cbbrunner)
12 hours ago

Met a friend for breakfast at IHOP that I had not seen in months and we talked for almost 3 hours! Hoping to get together again with spouses for dinner before the end of the year as they take off for the Philippines in January to help at a missions station there for 6 months – retired missionaries never really retire…. Then off to run a bunch of errands – post office, bank, drug store, then to other house to check the mail and make a list of furniture items for the two charities who might take the leftover furniture.… Read more Β»

14522792_10154666381669668_2756811644689789761_n.jpg
TEA
TEA(@teatime44)
6 hours ago

ο»ΏπŸ’—ο»Ώ

Lynn
Lynn(@lynn)
16 hours ago

Hi friends..it was a long shopping day, out of town…went to a huge drive through celebration of lights on the way home, takes 45 minutes to an hour, not sure…I had a chicken salad pretzel bun sandwich and egg nog shake while we were out, yum…I’m worn out…night 😴

PamCo_Home
PamCo_Home(@pamco_home)
13 hours ago
Reply to  Lynn

Lynn, you find the coolest things β™₯β™₯

TEA
TEA(@teatime44)
6 hours ago
Reply to  Lynn

Sounds like a wonderful day Lynn. Yummy lunch too.

TEA
TEA(@teatime44)
20 hours ago

Good evening dear friends β™₯ I have good news to report for a change. My cardiologist called to give me the results of the echo ultrasound I had this afternoon. PTL……my heart function is now back in the normal range. 50-55%. It was 20-25% in ER 10/14/22. I will be treated with medications to keep my heart strong. Again….PTL and thank you all for your support and prayers. DH and I have received the best gifts for Christmas…..test results were very good. Looking forward to family visit tomorrow. Good night and God Bless β™₯

00d.jpg
Last edited 19 hours ago by TEA
PamCo_Home
PamCo_Home(@pamco_home)
19 hours ago
Reply to  TEA

Tea πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ
Have a wonderful time with the family tomo πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

TEA
TEA(@teatime44)
17 hours ago
Reply to  PamCo_Home

ο»ΏπŸ’—ο»Ώ

Lynn
Lynn(@lynn)
16 hours ago
Reply to  TEA

I’m so happy to hear this good news, Tea…i know you are going to have a wonderful time with your family. ο»ΏπŸ’•ο»Ώ

Chris in Olympia
Chris in Olympia(@cbbrunner)
13 hours ago
Reply to  TEA

Hallelujah!! Good News for Christmas!! Keep up the meds and watch the diet if instructed to do so. β™₯ Enjoy your family get together!!

1428614449733704.jpg
TEA
TEA(@teatime44)
6 hours ago

ο»ΏπŸ’—ο»Ώ

JuneP.
JuneP.
6 hours ago
Reply to  TEA

Tea: So happy to see your good news. Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas!

TEA